The 1st Stakeholder meeting on Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) is taking place on the 21st of September in Brussels.
Venue: Room A4 - Centre Conference Albert Borschette (CCAB), rue Froissart, 36, 1049 Brussels
You can register your interest of participation. The deadline for confirmations is Wednesday 12th of September at the latest.
- Tour de table
- The Ecodesign Directive - an overview
- Previous work on UPS
- Approach to the Lot 27 Preparatory study
- UPS equipment an introduction
- Task 1: Product group definition
- Task 2: Economic and market analysis
- Task 3: User behaviour and infrastructure
- Questions and discussion
- Next steps