The first stakeholder meetings of the studies ENER Lot 20 and ENER Lot 21 have been announced:
- Monday 18th April 2011 for ENER Lot 20, Brussels and
- Tuesday 19th April 2011 for ENER Lot 21, Brussels.
The main objectives of each of the meetings are to:
- clarify the scopes and the interaction between various ecodesign lots: ENER Lot 20 (local room heaters), ENER Lot 21 (air-based central heating), ENTR Lot 6 (Ventilation and Air-conditioning), ENER Lot 10 (Air-conditioning) and ENER Lot 1 (Boilers)
- obtain comments and feedback on the studies
- discuss the first proposition for base cases.
For further information, please visit the section Events.